WorkDocs Drive is Amazon’s competitor for Microsoft’s OneDrive. It is a fully managed, secure storage and sharing service with strong administrative controls and feedback capabilities. Amazon has now released Amazon WorkDocs Drive for Microsoft Windows in preview. With this new Amazon WorkDocs Drive app, users can make their cloud stored files available in Windows File Explorer on-demand. It also comes with the following features,
- Users can share links to files, invite Amazon WorkDocs Drive users to collaborate on files.
- Users can lock files they are working on to keep them from being overwritten.
- Users can add files to their favorites in Amazon WorkDocs Drive.
- Users can store favorites for offline access.
- Users can easily search for files on Amazon WorkDocs Drive, and open any file in the Amazon WorkDocs Drive web client to provide feedback.
- All changes they make are automatically synced to Amazon WorkDocs Drive over an encrypted connection.
If you are interested, you can apply for Amazon WorkDocs Drive Limited Preview here. Amazon WorkDocs Drive works with Windows 7, 8, 10+, and Windows Server 2008, 2012 R2, and 2016.