If you’re on the lookout for an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S10 or an S10 Plus and want to get it at a cheaper price, you’re in luck. Thanks to Amazon Prime Day 2019, you can save $300 on the purchase of unlocked Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus. Also, The Galaxy S10E is $200 cheaper today.
There are plenty of other Samsung smartphones that you can purchase and you’ll be eligible to get a solid discount on them too. Samsung Note 9, Galaxy S9, and S9 Plus are all discounted in this year’s Amazon Prime Day.
- Samsung Galaxy S10E (128GB storage) is $549.99 (usually $749.99)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (128GB storage) is $599.99 (usually $899.99)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (128GB storage) is $699.99 (usually $999.99)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (128GB storage) is $649.99 (usually $999.99)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 (64GB storage) is $349.99 (usually $649.99)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (64GB storage) is $449.99 (usually $819.99)
If you’re to pick one among the above Samsung Galaxy smartphones, what’d you pick? Let us know in the comments below.
via: The Verge