Ally Bank, the direct banking subsidiary of Ally Financial Inc., has posted another minor updated its Ally Mobile Banking app for Windows Phone users.
According to the changelog the update only brings “minor fixes.”
The Ally Bank app is full featured, letting users:
- Deposit checks with Ally eCheck Deposit.
- Transfer money between your Ally and non-Ally accounts
- Find nearby ATMs
- Make payments to payees you’ve already set up in Online Banking, see scheduled payments and review your payment history
- Use Popmoney® to pay anyone with a U.S. bank account
- View your balances and search transaction history
Find the updated app in the Windows Phone Store here.
Thanks Mark for the tip.