Ally Bank, the direct banking subsidiary of Ally Financial Inc., has updated its Ally Mobile Banking app for Windows Phone users.
Unlike a number of other US banks the update is simply for “minor fixes”, rather than to timebomb the app for later cancellation.
The Ally Bank app is full featured, letting users:
- Deposit checks with Ally eCheck Deposit?
- Transfer money between your Ally and non-Ally accounts
- Find nearby ATMs
- Make payments to payees you’ve already set up in Online Banking, see scheduled payments and review your payment history
- Use Popmoney® to pay anyone with a U.S. bank account
- View your balances and search transaction history
Find the updated app in the Windows Phone Store here.
Thanks Mark for the tip.