Alcatel introduced its new Windows 10 Mobile device, the Fierce XL at CES 2016.
Now as expected the handset is available at T-Mobile USA for $139 or $5.84/mo. x 24 months.
The Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL packs a 5.5-inch 720p display, 2GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal storage. Powering the device is the Snapdragon 210 CPU, clocked at 1.1GHZ. As for the battery, Alcatel is packing a 2,500 mAh battery. For the cameras, Alcatel is offering an 8MP camera on the back, and a 2MP camera on the front.
The full specs include:
- 5.5-inch HD Display (1280×720 pixels)
- 1.1GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Quad-Core Processor
- 4G LTE Cat 4 (B2/4/12)
- Windows® 10 Mobile
- 8MP AF Main Camera with x2 Digital Zoom + 2MP Front-Facing Camera
- 2GB of RAM + 16GB of storage (expandable up to 32GB with MicroSD)
- 2500mAH battery for up to 14 hours of talk time and 820 hours of standby time
- Additional Features: VoLTE, FCC Mandated Anti-Theft Protection and T-Mobile Wi-Fi calling compatibility
The handset will sport Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.63, and will be available in Cyan exclusively to T-Mobile. An unlocked variant should also be coming in the near-future.
See the handset at T-Mobile here.