Age of Empires: Castle Siege game was updated to v1.15 in Windows Store. This update includes few new features and lots of bug fixes. Find the full change log below.
- Emperors and Lords can now delete announcement messages.
- Players can formally Request Troops from their alliance.
- We’ve added another wave of flags:
- New Zealand
- United Nations
- There are New Upgrade Levels available in Age 9 for the following structures:
- Resource Gathering Buildings
- Flame Tower
- Archer Tower
- Maslama has learned how to protect his fellow soldiers from flame towers.
- We’ve rebalanced the power level calculations. As a result, lower age players now are less likely to get matched with higher age players.
- Fixed a bug where some players who achieved 50% on a battle would not earn a star.
- Fixed a bug where the “Under Attack” message continually reset when first logging in.
- Fixed a bug where pressing the “finish now” button would occasionally cause a connection error.
- Fixed a bug where under certain situations players would not receive their full allocation of daily gold.
- Fixed a bug where the game would intermittently crash when collecting daily gold.
- Fixed a bug where hero abilities would not display properly in the UI.
- Increased size of Hero ability button hot spots making the abilities easier to tap and drag.
- Fixed a bug where Edward’s ability could cause a crash when used in a certain way.
- Fixed a bug where the chat tab highlight was difficult to see on winter maps.
Download it from Windows Phone Store for free.