Age of Empires: Castle Siege game was updated to v1.16 in Windows Store. This update includes some new features and lots of bug fixes. This update adds support for Leagues, a brand new tournament that divides players and alliances into smaller groups to compete against each other.
Find the full change log below.
- Leagues: a brand new tournament that divides players and alliances into smaller groups to compete against each other for in-game prizes. Players will now easily be able to compare themselves to other players without having to be in the top 200. At the end of each competition season there will be amazing rewards given out to top players and alliances in each league!
- Wonders Boost grace period: there is now a 3 day waiting period before activating Wonder Boosts if players are new to an alliance.
- Improved connection logic when enemy players are previewing your castle for potential attack. Players will now have priority to their own empires and have improved access to the game.
- Added the option for bigger buttons in game on all mobile platforms. Players will now be able to switch the size of in-game controls.
- Added a new submenu for “Country and Region Flags” under Honor Items to further organize the market place.
- Fixed the bug where some players were getting connection errors when purchasing or collecting Gold.
- Fixed the bug where the brace the walls boost was not updating the total health of the wall. The game will now include boost in calculations.
- Fixed the bug where notifications would sporadically appear for some players.
- Fixed the bug where players would occasionally be disconnected during alliance chat. Alliance members will no longer get disconnected.
- Fixed the bug where some Windows 10 users received a “failed purchase” message upon logging in and completing a battle or watching a replay.
- Fixed the bug where certain achievements were not showing when some players upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10.
- Fixed the bug where a few players could not see their Friends List when using Surface devices.
- Additional UI polish.
- Improved stability and performance fixes
Download it from Windows Phone Store for free.