Microsoft Studios today released a new update for the Age of Empires: Castle Siege game for Windows and Windows Phone. With the latest update, the app gets a lot of new improvements and bug fixes. Here’s the full changelog:
• Increased HP of Age 7 Keep by 20%
• Increased HP of Age 8 Keep by 25%
• Increased HP of Age 9 Keep by 30%
• Duration of caltrops increased from 10s to 60s
• Saladin and Edward have had their damage increased so that they can reliably take out most towers in a single ability use (except for Crossbow Tower Lv6 and the Musket Tower)
• Increased the range of Nikephoros ability by roughly 50%
• Increased movement speed by 25%
• Increased the damage bonus Rams have against Gates by 100%
• Increased HP by 20%
• Reduced the range that rams will seek out gates, allowing them to be more reasonable in target selection
• Conrad the Elder, once exiting his Siege Tower, will now possess the light pillar that highlights his position in the battle
• Alliance messages older than 90 days will now be discarded from chat
• Fixed an issue where targets being burned by both Tariq’s Field of Fire and Nevsky’s Scorched Earth would only receive damage from the first ability fired. Now both will apply.
• Fixed an issue where John Kourkouas would occasionally crash the app if infantry budged in between him and his intended path.
• Fixed an issue where abilities that provided buffs would have inconsistent results when stacked on top of each other
• General improvements to usability, stability, crashes and connection errors
The latest update for the game is already live on the Windows Store, and you can grab it from here.