After 18 months of development Bringcast 3 is now in the Windows Phone Store.
The podcatcher has been completely redesigned, both inside and out, and now has a completely new code base.
The app lets users subscribe to podcast feeds, download and stream episodes to their phone over WiFi or cellular data connection and build playlists to listen to or watch.
• New UI that puts playback front and center
• Skip-play to save you time when catching up on feeds
• Streaming so you can listen before downloading
• Enhanced feed parser and new feeds added to database
• Better downloading and What’s new item handling
• Background audio playback support
• Background download support
• Separate audio and video playlists
• Support for Video and Audio podcasts
• Built-in database of popular shows
• Download episodes over-the-air (or WiFi) without the a computer
• Interrupted downloads can be resumed
• Playlist for episodes
• What’s New list showing new episodes
• Import from both OPML or manually entered RSS
• Support for password protected podcasts
• Integrates with Music+Video hub
The app costs $2.99 with a free trial that allows up to 3 feeds. It can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.