Aeries for Twitter, one of the best Twitter apps for Windows 10 (PC and Mobile) today picked up another update to version 220.127.116.11.0. The latest update is mainly bug fixes to address crashes and other bugs, but does also introduce Spanish support.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Fix for images not displaying in an image timeline (e.g a user’s images).
- Fix for an occasional crash when viewing a tweet detail with replies on small screen devices.
- Addressed a rare crash when exiting the imageviewer
- Fixed some crashes with poorly typed URLs in the in-app browser.
- Fixed accent color not updating for header items.
- Fixed compose back character count not changing
- Added spanish Translation
The latest update, version 18.104.22.168.0 should be available on the Windows Store and you can get the app from the link below.