Aeries for Twitter has been updated on the Windows Store for Windows 10 devices with a bunch of new improvements. The update comes with an improved Tweet Storm feature which should be easier to use with the latest update. The update also improves reliability for background notifications and added support “hero” image notification support for those on the Windows 10 Insider Builds.
Here is the full changelog:
- Tweet storm functionality has been completely re-implemented for easier use
- Fixed issues with image viewer and changing / horizontal orientation
- Improved reliability of background notifications
- Fixed an issue where images may not open correctly from click image links
- Quoted tweets now threat to each other
- DMs have been reworked to improve performance & stability
- Hero images for notifications
- Fixed an issue with the Edit button not displaying when viewing your own profile
- Improved Quick Reply and quick action animations.
Aeries for Twitter is now live on the Windows Store, and you can grab it from the link below.