Aeries for Twitter, one of the best Twitter apps for Windows 10 (PC and Mobile) today picked up another update to version 22.214.171.124.0. The latest update features improved read save positions, smoother animations and more.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Fixed hit area for some buttons.
- Ctrl+Enter to send in quick reply.
- Fixed an issue with error reporting.
- Fixed an issue where the mentions timeline cache could become overwritten.
- Fixed an issue with save image context menus dissapearing when using touch.
- Quickly acces user actions with a right tap or long hold on a user image in the timeline.
- No need to restart the app after updating sections on PC now!
- Right click image to save on PC.
- Improved save read position stability – if you are still seeing issues, please delete cache and manually save read positon!
- User accounts now stay more upto date when edited outside the app.
- Me section now enabled by default.
- Few smoother animations.
- New quickreply experience.
- If a compose window is already open, clicking compose will switch to it instead of opening new window.
- Fixed some issues with people not displaying in the discover page.
- Improved streaming UX.
- Improved rate limiting for searches.
- Fixed an issue with quoting from a tweet detail view.
- Numerous bug fixes
The latest update, version 126.96.36.199.0 should be available on the Windows Store and you can get the app from the link below.
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh0mbmg ]