Aeries for Twitter just got updated to v1.2.7 in the Windows Phone Store. This update fixes several bugs and brings in big performance and battery consumption related improvements. Read the full list of changes below. Also, the app is now available for just $2.99, down by $2 from its original price of $4.99.
– Trends section no longer hides last trend behind app bar.
– Big perf and battery improvements.
– Fixed a few rare crashes with tweet gesture actions.
– Fix for hide app bar not correctly hiding.
– Fix for status bar not being visible when system theme is light and local theme is dark.
– Memory footprint reduced by upto 60%.
– Fixed a bug where filtered tweets can be re inserted in the wrong order when the filter has expired.
– Viewing who retweets a status will now fetch the latest info for it.
– Design changes for pinned searches and lists when Icon headers are being used.
– Option to apply tint color to inline buttons.
– Last viewed trend will now save for each account.
– Improvements to pinned secondary tiles.
– Navigation fixes. Prompts to save drafts and apply settings now show before navigating backwards and back button fixes for exiting imageviewer.
– Fixes for viewing who has retweetd your tweet.
– Instapaper support.
– Additional font size options.
– Options to set your style of Tweet quotation.
– Fixed a race condition which in rare cases could lock a user out of the app until they reinstall.
– Improvements to user file management.
– Fixed an issue opening imageviewer from tweet details page.
Download it from here in the Windows Phone Store.