Aeries, one of the most beautiful apps on the Windows Phone Store today picked up yet another update. The developer behind the app has been updating the app pretty quickly as well. However, the latest update doesn’t come with any new feature but the update includes some noteworthy improvements. Here is the changelog for Aeries 6.0.5:
- Fixed text color in edit me page when using dark themes.
- Improved mentions and retweet timeline loading.
- Fixed functionality of detail tweet buttons.
- Tapping Create New when viewing drafts will now take you to create a new tweet.
- Fixed an issue with user tweet pages loading wrong content as you scrolled down.
- Fixed messaging at end of followers and following lists.
- Wide tile now flips to show you the tweet text.
- Fixed a crash when opening a pinned list and tapping an inline link.
- Fixed an issue with lists not saving when navigating away.
- Tweets you have retweeted have colored inline icon.
- Fixed an issue with retweets and favorite statuses being lost when app closes.
- Greatly improved translations.
- Improved URL shortening in compose page.
- Hold a DM to delete.
- Send DMs to users you haven’t messaged before.
- Fixes for accounts and settings being lost + some performance improvements when configuring.
- Sections should be much easier to configure now.
- Some nice new animations about the place.
- Added Slovak and Russian translations.
As you can see from the changelog, with the latest update, the app’s wide tile will display a tweet’s text. The update also comes with new animations. Alongside these new changes, the update also packs two new translations: Slovak and Russian.
For those of you who don’t know about Aeries, make sure to checkout our preview of the app here. Unfortunately, the app is in a closed beta – meaning that you can’t install it without invites. Nonetheless, if you’re already a beta tester, the latest update, version 6.0.5 should be available for download right now.
What do you think of the latest Aeries update? Let us know in the comment section below.