Aeries for Twitter today received yet another update for Windows Phone. The latest update brings a couple of new features, as well as a handful of new improvements. With the latest update, the beautiful app gets a new image viewer which makes it much quicker to view all the tweets on your timeline. As always, there are lots of bug fixes and performance improvements. Here is the full changelog for the latest update:
- New image viewer.
- Caching of user profile to improve data usage.
- Performance fixes for Compose Page Autosuggest.
- Redundant pull to refresh indicator removed from Search results.
- Fix for some rich media items not displaying inline.
- Prefix a timeline search with u: to search users.
- Fixed a deduplication issue which could cause multiple images to not display.
- Added Portuguese language
- Improved timeline search
For starters, Aeries for Twitter is a beautiful and feature-packed third-party Twitter client for Windows Phone. It’s undoubtedly one of the best Twitter apps for Windows Phone, which will come to Windows sometime soon as a universal app. The app is available for £2.99 ($4.49) on the Windows Phone Store – if you’ve not purchased it yet, I highly recommend giving the app a try. Nonetheless, if you’re already using the app, what do you think of the latest update?