Aeries, one of the most beautifully designed Twitter client for Windows Phone has picked up yet another update. The latest update is mainly focused on improvement and bug fixes, however. Aeries 6.0.4 packs support for Tubecast, updated translations, new French and Portuguese localization and much more. Here is the full changelog:
- Fixed bug where replying to tweets wouldn’t be seen as a reply.
- Fixed a crash when refreshing a list timeline.
- Fixed issue with list pages not loading new list when you navigate again.
- Greatly improved pull to refresh action.
- Fixed a potential crash when sending a tweet.
- Updated translations
- Updated icons.
- Tubecast support.
- Should have reduced occurrences of rate limiting.
- Improved loading indicators for more tweets.
- Improved loading for quickly viewing timeline images (should be instant now.)
- Updated layout on Settings -> About. Check it out!
- Better reliability of unread indicators.
- Added French and Portuguese (Brazil) localization.
- Option to display square user images.
- You can now have the appbar hide itself when scrolling downwards
- Big thanks to all the translators. You guys are awesome.
For those of you who don’t know about Aeries, checkout out our previous article on the application. The latest update, version 6.0.4 is now live on the Windows Phone Store for beta testers.
What do you think of the latest update? Let us know in the comment section below.