Adobe has updated their Reader mobile app for Windows Phone 8 devices to v10.4.1.0. This is a bug fix release to the previous major update which included several new features including OneDrive integration, support for Adobe Document Services to convert and export PDF files and more. Find the full change log of previous major release below.
Export PDF files to Word or Excel using the Adobe ExportPDF online service
• Convert PDF files to DOC, DOCX, XLSX or RTF formats for easy editing
• Purchase and use ExportPDF from within Adobe Reader
Create PDF files using Adobe PDF Pack online services
• Create PDF files from Word or Excel or Powerpoint
• Convert images to PDF for easy sharing
• Purchase and use PDF Pack from within Adobe Reader
• Access files on OneDrive from Adobe Reader
Download it here from Windows Phone Store for free.