Nokia has worked with Adidas to bring their miCoach app for Windows Phone 8 devices. It syncs to miCoach.com to save and view detailed analysis of your workouts. It measures your distance, pace, calories burned, elapsed time and more.
adidas and Nokia bring the well-known miCoach experience to all Windows Phone 8 users for free!
Turn your phone into a personal coach. miCoach uses GPS and real-time voice coaching in your ear to pace you through easy to understand workout zones as you run. Choose a training plan tuned for your sport to build speed and endurance. Track and share your achievements with the app or at miCoach.com. Be Faster with miCoach!
– Syncs to miCoach.com to save and view detailed analysis of your workouts.
– Measures your distance, pace/speed, calories burned, and elapsed time.
– Get daily planned workouts and coaching feedback delivered to your phone.
– Easy access to your music during your workout and deep integration of Nokia Music for all Nokia users.
– Tracks your shoe usage with wear alerts.
– Highly customizable audible alerts.
– Enables access to more than 400 strength & flexibility exercises, making miCoach one of the most complete coaching apps on the market!
– Fan Corner: stay-up to date with all the latest news and find the next adidas store to get the latest gear.
– foursquare check-in
– workout sharing to social networks.
I tried this app few hours back. It is one of the best designed apps on Windows Phone platform and it works great. Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed. Read more about the app here.
Download the beta app here from Windows Phone Store for free.