Due to big success of our app, we decided to celebrate it with price reduction of our ProPackage for limited time. Now you can buy it with 50% discount on Windows 8 store, and also on Windows Phone store, where we decided to keep 99 Cent price until end of year.
With full feature ProPackage you get:
- SkyDrive backup and sync options
- Email sharing,
- Export to XMS
- Unlimited number of actions
- All our future goodies that we have prepared for you in upcoming updates
For those who do not know what Action plan manager is, it is unusual task manager app for Windows Phone and Windows 8. It was developed based on knowledge from automotive industry to help professionals and ordinary folks organize their tasks. This app uses several unique features and all tasks are oriented towards problem solving. All tasks, or to be precise actions, are sorted in Action plans – custom categories created by user.
- Organizing to separate Action plans (categories)
- Managing several Action plans (categories) through Master plan feature.
- Several ways to describe each action (title, description, actions to be taken, priority, status, due date, responsible persons and result)
- P-D-C-A planning for tracking lifecycle of each action (task).Possibility to assign several people as responsible for completing action.
- Integration with contacts in Windows Phone.
- SkyDrive backup, restore and manual sync possibility – you can transfer your Action plans from one device to another.
- Possibility to send Action plan through email (Windows 8 only feature).
- Possibility to export Action plan to XML (Windows 8 only feature).
App is free for personal usage with several limitations. You can have for free up to 15 actions divided to unlimited number of Action plans. SkyDrive, sharing and export functionality are disabled in free / trial mode.
Full version of Windows Phone app can be bought for half price (99 cents) until 5.9.2013. Pro package for Windows 8 app with all features cost $ 2,49. NOW ONLY $1,19.
Development is on-going and more features are to come. Next update will bring automatic sync, push notifications and co working of several people on same action, all powered by Azure.