Acer today officially launched their new Liquid Jade Primo Windows 10 Mobile device. It features Liquid Jade design language, with a sleek and slim profile, curved back cover that fits comfortably in the hand, and ergonomic 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass screen which covers 5.5-inch display. The rear and front covers feature a fine hairline-brushed finish, while a sharp diamond-cut band wraps the chassis and gives the smartphone an even more polished look. As we already know, this device also supports Continuum feature in Windows 10 Mobile.
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display that supports 100 percent of the NTSC color gamut, with 10000:1 contrast, and 176-degree wide-viewing angle
- Hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal memory
- LTE Cat. 6 and 802.11ac MIMO connectivity
- 21MP f/2.2 auto-focus rear camera with dual LED flash and supports up to 4K (3840 x 2160) video recording
- 8MP f/2.2 front-facing camera boasts a wide-angle of up to 84-degrees, while supporting up to Full HD 1080p video recording
It also features advanced cooling system to reduce heat from processor. Liquid Jade Primo’s antenna is formed by laser direct structuring (LDS) technology, allowing integration of the antenna and back cover. Also contributing to the slimmer profile is on-cell touch technology, which moves the touch layer onto the outer glass surface of the screen, eliminating the touch substrate layer.
The Acer Liquid Jade Primo will be available in EMEA in February with prices starting at €569, and will be gradually rolled out to other regions.