While checking out Acer.co.uk looking if there’s new firmware for Acer F900,I discovered Acer S200 manual!
With S200 manual is out, does this mean S200 will be out imminently?
S200 Specifications are pretty exciting, and include:
- *Qualcomm 8250, 1Ghz cpu !
- 512mb rom/256mb ram
- windows mobile 6.5 professional
- 3.8″ WVGA 480×800 resolution, 262k color support
- bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- wifi 802.11b/g
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- UMTS 900 (is this a mistake and not 850? The Acer F1 has 850!),
- UMTS 1900 (at least it got umts 1900 for usa! if you lucky enough to be in a AT&T 1900 umts area, 3G will works!)
- UMTS 2100
- 5 megapixel camera, auto-focus
- microSDHC support
- 1350mAh battery
- 118.6mm X 63mm x 12mm
- 130g with battery
Interestingly Acer has replaced the Titanium today screen user interface with their own more iPhone-like system. We should be seeing a flood of these next generation processor devices arriving over the next 3 months, which will hopefully go hand in hand with Windows Mobile 6.5 optimizations which make better use of the advances available on the new platform.