Dutch bank ABN AMRO Bank N.V has finally released a Windows Phone app, but it seems the wait has been worth it, with a pretty full featured offering.
The app lets users:
- View your accounts anywhere, any time.
- Simple transfers between your own accounts and to third-party accounts.
- Personalisation. You can give accounts names and photos.
- Access to your Internet Banking address book.
- Secure banking with an identification code of your choice.
They note the app has been developed by ABN AMRO in accordance with stringent internal security standards, so as long as you keep your identification code secret, it should be as safe as using an ATM.
The app can be found in Marketplace here.
Thanks Matthijs for the tip.