Buy one, get one free deals are very common in the cellphone world, but the deals are usually tied to expensive phone contracts which make the discount on the second handset a negligible part of the whole outlay.
Microsoft Mobile in the United Arab Emirates are however a deal on an unlocked handset, the affordable Nokia Lumia 530, which is a real BYGOF deal – Buy a Nokia Lumia 530 for AED 410 (around $110) and get another handset completely free.
The handset features:
- 4-inch FWVGA (854x480px) LCD
- Quad-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB storage (plus microSD support up to 128GB)
- 5MP fixed-focus rear camera
- 1430mAh battery
- 119.7 x 62.3 x 11.7mm; 129g
The offer is available until from Thursday 25th September at selected stores, but we hope for Nokia’s cheapest Windows Phone we will see this deal a lot more often elsewhere.