Microsoft Hyperlapse is a new technology that creates smooth and stabilized time lapses from videos. Microsoft’s own videos demonstrating the technology have however not been the most inspiring, which brings us to the above video, by rabidpenguin83 ,which I think does a much better job of showing off what the technology can do.
The app features:
– Users capture video, and select a timelapse speed, resulting in a time lapse with a smoothly moving camera.
– Import existing video from the phone’s camera roll and hyperlapse it.
– Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile supports hyperlapsing a video multiple time, at different speed rates, from 1x to 32x.
– Create Selfie-lapses – selfie time lapses.
– Simple and intuitive user interface make you an expert in seconds.
Find the app in the Windows Phone Store here.
Do our readers have their own examples to show off? Embed them in the comments below.Via