Its been a few months coming, but as promised 7Digital has now delivered a client for their music service to Windows Phone 7.
Their store has over 18 million tracks has a much wider reach than most music services, covering 32 countries, including the UK, Europe, the US and Canada.
If you are an existing customer (likely in Europe) you can stream tracks purchased previously without having to download it to your phone. This is particularly useful to Android users, where the app is popular, coming to Windows Phone 7.
The app features:
- Discover, buy, download and listen to music anywhere
- MP3 shop with over 18 million songs available
- Sync your 7digital music from the cloud to your phone wirelessly
- Available worldwide (fully localised in Europe and North America)
- 30 second previews of all songs (streaming)
- Integrated music player
â€œThe 7digital mobile applications allow our customers to access their music however, whenever and through whichever device platform they choose,â€ says Ben Drury, CEO 7digital. â€œThe new 7digital Windows Phone application adds to our philosophy of being a truly platform agnostic digital music service. With the addition of the Windows Phone app, we enable music fans to purchase music and access their entire music collection on all their devices, anytime, anywhere.â€
The app is free and can be found in Marketplace here.