Rudy Huyn’s 3rd party Instagram app has been broken for the last 24 hours after a back-end change by Instagram.
His latest update, to version 3.3.3, however, addresses the issue, and also lets you save video to Cloudsix, a dropbox service.
The app features:
• 100% original instagram filters: XPro-II, Earlybird, Rise, Amaro, Hudson, Lo-fi, Sutro, Toaster, Brannan, Inkwell, Walden, Hefe, Nashville, 1977, and others.
• Video recording with cut scenes
• Linear and Radial Tilt-Shift blur effects for extra depth of field.
• Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and Foursquare, VK
• Unlimited picture uploads on Instagram
• geotag your posts
• Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
• Front & Back camera support
• create collage with a lot of customization
• blur your instagram pictures using your finger
• save your pictures on your phone when you post in high quality (up to 2048×2048)
• And much much more…
Download the app, for free, from the Windows Phone Store here.