Instagram forces all pictures posted into a square format, even when the native aspect ratio is portrait or landscape. This has led to a number of apps which force the original picture into the square shape by adding black or white borders.
The latest version of 6tag now supports this function natively, meaning if you want your Instagram subscribers to see the full picture, you are no longer forced to crop or use an additional app to enable the feature.
See the full 6tag changelog after the break.
- manage video hashtag security, other users can now see your videos when search tags (important: an app that doesn’t manage this security can make your account suspicious in the future)
- post entire photos on instagram and select background color: white or black, no need to crop your picture anymore
- share using NFC (compliant with windows phone and all other NFC phones)
- reply to comments
- more filter borders (include now all the ios borders)
- better video encoding quality
- load low definition pictures when possible to improve performance (save data plan, more performant for low-spec devices)
- new keyboard to quickly access # and @
- keep in memory your 40 last hashtags (in keyboard suggestions)
- add a remove internet cache button
- use less battery (a lot of optimization has been made)
- improved lux feature
- many other little changes to improve the app
Find 6tag in the Windows Phone Store here.