1Password yesterday announced the beta version of their upcoming v6 Windows app. This upcoming update includes several new features like High-DPI support, support for 1Password Families and 1Password Teams, support for multiple vaults and more. Find the full change log below.
- A beautiful new design with High-DPI support now out of the box.
- Support for 1Password Families and 1Password Teams.
- Support for multiple vaults and the handy All Vaults view.
- Basic support for browser extensions.
- Out-of-the-box support for screen readers like Narrator.
- Unicode support, enabling us to translate 1Password into Chinese, Russian, and other languages.
- Import existing data from OPVault or AgileKeychain formats (read-only).
- Large Type, for easily viewing passwords.
If you are running Windows 7, 8, or 10, you can download the beta today using the below link.
1Password is planning to release final version of v6 in August with improved browser extension integration, increase stability and reliability and more polished app design.