We have recently had news that the 12070 firmware update, which will fix numerous issues with the Nokia Lumia 800, will not be coming to all carriers.
It is therefore good news that Swisscom has confirmed on Twitter that they update will reach their Nokia Lumia smartphones soon.
@ Swisscom_Care When are the # # Swisscom 1600.2487.8107.12070 Update
Swisscom our # Lumia800 free?
Swisscom_Care @ Swisscom_Care Close
@Peter Schoenthal The update is expected at the end of March for Swisscom
Customers are available.
The update will be delivered in the usual way using the Zune desktop software and will fix:
- Enhanced battery standby and talk time performance
- Battery capacity icon instead of question mark on top right of screen
- Improved bass in audio performance
- Soft-key illumination at all brightness levels
- Fixes for device performance issues including self-reboots, freezes and call-ending
Have any other readers heard delivery dates from their carrier? Let us know below.