EA has added 12 more Star Wars games to the Origin Access program, meaning that there’s now more than 25 Star Wars titles available to play in The Vault.
Follow your path with STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight – Jedi Academy™, STAR WARS™ Battlefront II (Classic, 2005), or jump into any of the 25+ STAR WARS™ titles that are now available in The Vault. https://t.co/it9s3N1R4P pic.twitter.com/dlqbNaND1E
— Origin (@OriginInsider) May 3, 2019
The new games should be accessible to both Origin Access Basic and Premier subscribers.
According to the Origin Access update, the new additions are as follows:
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy – Your Jedi training begins as you seek to stop the Disciples of Ragnos. Customize your character, build your lightsaber, and protect the galaxy.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Classic, 2005) – For the Republic! Fight for the elite 501st Legion and deploy onto classic battlefronts from across the stars.
- Star Wars Republic Commando – Lead an elite squad of Republic Commandos in this first-person, single-player story set during the Clone Wars.
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3D – Take to the stars as you dogfight in your favorite starfighter against elite Imperial pilots.
- Star Wars – Dark Forces – Go on a covert mission to stop the Empire from building a massive army in this first-person shooter.
- Star Wars Shadows of the Empire – The reign of the Dark Prince Xizor begins in an adventure full of classic Star Wars locales and modes.
- Star Wars X-Wing Alliance – Punch it! Give the Empire everything you’ve got in the Millennium Falcon and take on the second Death Star.
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith – Guide Mara Jade through her apprenticeship as a Jedi Knight. Unlock new powers with the Force and protect the Rebel base from the dark side.
- Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Saga – Lead real-time strategy battles in the Galactic Civil War and Clone Wars.
- Star Wars Starfighter – Build an uneasy alliance in order to protect a peaceful planet. Deploy vast armies over land, sea, and sky to succeed.
- Star Wars Episode I Racer – Race through unique worlds from the Star Wars galaxy, but watch out for methane lakes, meteor showers, and Tusken Raiders! Now, this is podracing!
- Star Wars Rebellion – Vie for the support of over 200 worlds in this strategy game in order to command the galaxy as you see fit.
Origin Access is only available on PC. The service offers a huge collection of games to play whenever and wherever and also a 10% discount on all digital Origin purchases.
The Basic membership is $4.99/£3.99 a month or $29.99/£19.99 a year, while the Premier membership is $14.99/£14.99 a month or $99.99/£89.99 a year.