Microsoft has just released a new Windows 10 Mobile build. The latest build, 10152 is now available to the Fast ring of Insiders to download and install right now.
The latest Windows 10 Mobile build comes with a couple of new improvements and a few features. As expected, this build doesn’t include a lot of features — as we previously reported, Windows 10 Mobile is now feature complete, and the company is working to fix bugs and improve performance. Here’s whats new:
- General improvement in overall stability and performance.
- You can now set the Lock screen and background image from within the Photos app.
- We fixed an issue where apps installed on SD cards weren’t working after a reboot.
- We have improved Latvian and Chinese inputs.
- We have made improvements to the Kid’s Corner tile layout.
- We have improved reliability of Data Sense notifications.
- Modified Shape Writing algorithm to be less aggressive in suggesting contact names over common words.
- Resolved an issue where Camera would not launch when the phone was locked.
- We fixed an issue where notifications for incoming text messages weren’t appearing.
- We fixed an issue where the touch screen wouldn’t be responsive after ending a phone call on some devices.
- And we fixed an issue where folder tiles have obviously overlapping text.
With the latest update, we expect the performance of Windows 10 Mobile better. To get Windows 10 Mobile, you’ll need to join the Windows Insider program by heading over to this link. After that, you’ll have to download the Windows Insider app from here and then you’ll be able to get Windows 10 Mobile builds on your phone.
Keep in mind that if you’re already part of the Windows Insider program, you can get the latest update by heading over to Phone Update and check for update. Nonetheless, tell us what you think of the latest build?