We already know some information about the upcoming low-end Windows Phone device Lumia 630, Chinese blog Winp.cn today has reported some more info on it. The device is now expected to be launched in China in Mid-April with the price around 1000 Chinese Yuan(150 USD).
- FWVGA 854×480 4.5 inch screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processors
- 1GB RAM
- Dual Sim Standby support GSM + WCDMA network
- Virtual navigation buttons
- No physical camera key and no LED flash.
- Windows Phone 8.1 Out of the box.
Nokia is expected to reveal this device officially at BUILD developer conference next week.
Source: Winp.cn, thanks hengxiang32401 for the tip.