Following the release of Microsoft Translator apps optimized for Android tablets, Microsoft today announced the availability of Microsoft Translator app for Amazon Fire tablets. You can download the app for free from the Amazon Underground app store. You can also use Amazon Underground for Android to download Microsoft Translator to you Android device.
• Speak or type to quickly translate into over 50 languages
• Have real-time conversations in Arabic, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• Download languages to translate even when you don’t have an internet connection
• Use your camera or saved photos to automatically detect and translate text
• Let Translator speak the phrase for you if you are unsure how to pronounce the translation
• Share your translation with other apps
• Pin your most frequent translations to save for later
Translator supports the following languages:
Arabic, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Klingon, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Quer’etaro Otomi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Welsh, and Yucatec Maya.